Sunday, September 26, 2010

Shells...

First day of spring today .... Everybody seemed to be outside enjoying the day... 
Sun... air...light... beautiful spring smell... and a walk on the beach ! Perfect sunday.

On the beach, I find it always impossible not to collect the shells .
They are just soooo perfect  in shape and colour.
 ( But what do you do with them once at home ?) 
And Leonardo found this perfect old piece of wood, that I will paint on , when the school holidays are over.


Once back home I took a photo of the shells on the wood....


Shells. 20x17. ink, pencil and coffee on paper .


 
and here also an older sketch:









5 comments:

  1. Well, you found a wonderful thing to do with them. Your sketches are fresh and lovely. How great to be able to find those lovely shells when you go beach combing! Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much Elizabeth....
    and Geraldo thank you for following ,.... ( I use coffee a lot.... for drawings AND to drink !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi how are you?

    I was looking through your blog and found it interesting. I also have a blog, and it has changed over time. I sometimes reach out repeatedly and reach out to new blogger's and sometimes I make new friends.

    Well I welcome you to my blog, and if you follwo me, I will also follow you.

    I hope to hear from you soon...

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jesse,

    I will have a look through your blog soon... thank you for leaving me a note !

    ReplyDelete