Friday, September 24, 2010

Artist doll...

Yesterday ( still on school holidays...) Leonardo started to create a 
new 'super-hero' out of an artist doll 
( We have quite a few here in the house !) I still have an old original one , from the time when I studied, in my studio, but I can't say, that I ever really used it... 
I like them, but don't find them helpful for drawings  ... A real model is there much more helpful or a photo ! 
So Leonardo started to wrap it up in newspaper, so it would get more body ! And it looked very inspiring .... 
I took a picture , played around in photoshop... and painted and remembered, that I had painted one the other day.... So maybe they ARE helpful ?

artist doll in photoshop...
busy busy busy . mixed media on paper 20x17cm.

My company. Collage and mixed media on paper .25x25cm.


No comments:

Post a Comment