Monday, September 13, 2010

The Copper Riders ( Kupferne Reiterinnen )

Still holidays... But maybe I could show  during these holidays a little bit of my work so far  on this blog. 
Today i would like to introduce my 'copper riders' . I still have to find my first 'Kuperne Reiterinnen" that I painted when I studied. But because that was still in the analog time , I do not have the photos here on the computer ( I don't even know where these photos could be with all these moving countries ...) 
I paint in different situations in my life a copper rider . So far , I have 6 . 
The first 2 were when I studied. 
the Number 3 was when I was pregnant and  I needed to be strong ( the first one here )
Number 4 is the dark red one, at a stage when I thought my life was just staying still ....
Number 5 is the rusty one... starting to get old and stiff , and quieter and without a fighting attitude anymore.
Number 6 the last one ( green ) is the one in the stage that I am now. Looking more in the past than into the future... Looking back instead of moving forward . 




                                       


                           


                

3 comments:

  1. Michele,

    your work looks great on the net ...your blog is getting very interesting ....especiallly with THE BOOK about to live on the internet and shared with others ...it might start a fashion ...perhaps
    Great Work .... I look forward to the future og your life unravelling

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you, and it starts to be fun and enjoyable to do !!!

    ReplyDelete