Thursday, December 6, 2012

Dreaming Time

Dreaming Time   Mixed media and collage in sketchbook
I have worked the last couple of days in my sketchbook, but I am not really in the rhythm to paint, to write, to post ...... The internet makes a lot of things easier.... but on the same time makes also a lot of work ! I don't know how a lot of you do it ....
Sometimes I have the impression that the action around the painting ( taking a photo, resizing etc etc etc...) is more work than the actual painting :))

 Anyway, this painting is about  what I do at night :) I go and visit my old life !

7 comments:

  1. You have some of the most inventive and creative collage work I've seen in a long time. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, yes, the action around a painting can require more energy than the painting... was really thinking about the amount of time i give to the internet last night...

    i love this painting, michele... but then that goes without saying... : )

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree, Michele. Lovely painting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so evocative! and as Healing Woman said I always love your touches of collage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful, beautiful image.... may your dream travels serve to deepen your waking life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you all of you for your always positive words :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. imaginative and evocative! i find the same is true for me - just as much time, and perhaps even more energy goes into the other stuff surrounding my work.

    ReplyDelete