Thursday, July 31, 2014

Pattern Repeat...

It has been such a long time for me to write here and even a longer time since I have painted!
I missed it terribly and as always: the restarting is never THAT easy …. I have been working a little bit in   my sketchbook, started to have few papers ready for when 'the time is ready' :)

To get back into creative work, I find it always easiest when I start something totally new. Some times just a new pencil or a different medium can do the trick, but after such a long break, I wanted to do something VERY different, so I started to do some research regarding textile design and the important pattern repeat… Very addictive subject I must say and full of surprises ! Loving it …. Here my first design:

Those cushions are from Redbubble (Doonas and bags are available as well !!) 






No comments:

Post a Comment