Tuesday, October 5, 2010

painting

I just need time to get back into my rhythm...
I am more playing and trying new  things  with encaustic. 
When you apply acrylic on top of the wax and wait for the 'colour pearls' to dry and wipe them of, it gives it a nice old feeling. 
I finished with 'enough' today . Tomorrow something more happy on the table....


Enough No 2 . 60x40cm. Encaustic and mixed media on wood.

detail



And of course I worked for 'the book' .... But this will be another blog....

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I noticed art as one of your interests, I started a new art blog maybe u'll like it! Thanks and keep up great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your encouragement .... I had a look at your blog, very interesting ,and great artists that you have chosen so far .... will keep looking !!!

    ReplyDelete